North Braddock Real Estate
North Braddock, the “Birth Place of Steel”, is located 11 miles east of Pittsburgh along the Monongahela River. North Braddock got its nickname because it is the home of the Edgar Thomson Steel Works plant owned by US Steel. It is referred to at the ET Plant by some locals. The ET Plant opened in 1875 providing many jobs to locals. In 1897, North Braddock became its own borough after being separated from Braddock Township. Like many small towns in the area, North Braddock is full of history.